Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
In order to fall in line with government guidelines relating to the COVID-19 virus, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our office in Fort Bridgewood
for the foreseeable future.
All staff members have the ability and will continue to work from home, to ensure deadlines are met in the usual fashion.
Can I ask all clients to read the following guidelines.
- Please send as much information as remotely as possible. We are aware the new tax year is approaching and, over the past few years, we are receiving more and
more documents remotely. Please feel free to email/WhatsApp copies of documents over so we can continue to process your returns in the usual timely fashion.
- If you have paperwork that you usually drop to us, could you please email where we will give further instructions to you.
- Please be extra patient when phoning or emailing as we expect larger volumes of calls etc. We will, in time, return all calls, emails and messages.
- Any questions regarding what the government has outlined for help for employees and buisnesses please check the HMRC website
HMRC are prepared to provide taxable grants of 80% of your last three years tax returns pro rata'd on a monthly basis,
capped at £2500.
Whilst receiving this grant, you can still work. Please note the grant is taxable and anything you receive
will be added to your profits on the next tax return as standard.
This is only eligible for those:
- who have earned less than £50k in profit
- who's income is from their self employment (so if you have an employed
role elsewhere whereby you receive the majority of your income, you would not qualify)
- who completed Self Assessment Tax Returns during the 2018/19
HMRC will contact those eligible direct. There is nothing I can do, at this time, to rush it through. HMRC
will contact you with a form to complete and they will pay you direct.
The timescale of this is to be implemented by the first week of June 2020. HMRC will look to backdate these
payments to March 1st 2020.
I really hope this helps!!
PLEASE... can all clients remember that Kemp Accounts Ltd cannot apply for any of the above mentioned schemes.
Stay safe everyone, we will get through this!
WHAT WE OFFER
Kemp Accounts Limited has a growing reputation as one of Kents' most effective Management Accountants and Book-keeping services for individual clients and small to
medium sized enterprises.
Kemp Accounts Limited have many years of experience in consulting and assessment. We can offer support and advice from business start up through to the
submission of your management accounts.
Our company takes great pride in providing a friendly and honest service. We use simple terminology and will try to explain all matters without getting too
confusing. We will handle as much or as little of your accounting needs as you wish us too.
We also pride ourselves on being very approachable and make ourselves available to our client base 24/7.